Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's Finished!


What do you think?  I'm so excited that it's finally finished.  It really wasn't that difficult, just had some  interruptions.  I had the honor of being able to travel to Lousiana to help with our 19 month old granddaughter and new grandson in July for several weeks.  That means a new Tootsiebubble on the horizon!

But back to Rachel's Tootsiebubble design... I designed a different center for those people who do not want to insert a name or date.  I'll get that stitched up and post a photo so you can see what it looks like.  I added baby charms in the corners, again optional.  I took some photos with different charms and it looks neat, but again, totally optional.

Can you see the silver couching in between the rows?  I used Sullivans Metallic Perle and it worked very nicely. It was the first time I had used it and I was pleased with the result.

I'll wait another week or two to announce the winner of the "Name the Design Contest", so if you have some wonderful ideas for Rachels design, please send me an email.

I'm still catching up from The National Needlework Association fall show in Baltimore the other weekend.  What a great trip that was!  I met so many interesting people, finally got to put faces with names and had some great chats with shop owners. I didn't take as many photos as I intended, but I plan to do better at the next show.  I'll post about the show in a few days.

Meanwhile....on to the next design.  This one is for the newest Tootsiebubble, Jay.  What a precious little bundle of love!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Brenda! I love the colors and the design.

    ReplyDelete